ML1: Joshua Fields on Morning Routines, The Wisdom of Eastern Philosophy and Priming Your Mind for Learning
Josh is a mental and physical health expert with qualifications in mindfulness meditation. He also blogs at the Huffington Post on mental health, entrepreneurship and economics.
Josh and I go back to Oxford where he was in the year above me on the same economics course and after bumping into each other a few times since then, we've since become good friends and shared a bunch of fascinating conversations.
Learning is a much more holistic process than most people realise and often, the most important factors in learning anything
are psychological and emotional. Put simply, the physical and mental state we're in when we're learning is crucial and Josh has some great insights in these areas.
- The amazing techniques that you can use to prime your mind for learning
- How to build a morning routine that sets you up for the day ahead
- The insights we can draw from Eastern Philosophy in the Western World
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access