ML111: Charles Fadel on Four Dimensional Education, Developing 21st Century Skills and The Challenges of Measuring MetaLearning
Charles Fadel is the founder and chairman of the Center for
Curriculum Redesign, an institution focused on making education more relevant and answering the question: “What should we learn in the 21st century?”
Charles is also a respected thought leader and author in the global education space who works with several teams at the OECD and he’s also co-authored the highly regarded 4 Dimensional Education and 21st Century Skills.
Prior to starting the Center for Curriculum Redesign, Charles had a 25-year
career in the technology space, which included 13 years as Global Education
Lead at Cisco Systems – so it’s safe to say that he has witnessed first hand
the disruptive effects of exponential change.
In this conversation we dive into a whole range of topics including:
- The race between technology and education and its implications for your career
- The knowledge, skills and character traits needed to thrive in the 21st century
- The challenge of measuring soft skills and metalearning and CCR's efforts to do so
So if you're curious about the knowledge and skills you need to acquire to future proof yourself and attempts to update the curriculum for our generation, this episode has you covered.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access