ML112: Alex Dunsdon on Linky Learning, Investing in Cult Leaders and Corporate Innovation That Works
Alex Dunsdon is an entrepreneur and investor who thrives on connecting people and ideas.
He’s the Co-Founder of the Bakery an innovation agency which transforms big companies by connecting them up to the technology and talent they need to solve their biggest problems.
He’s also a partner at Saatchi Invest, where he backs mission drive founders that obsess over product and has invested in business like City Mapper and Dojo
In this episode we discuss:
- Alex’s career lessons including a light bulb moment that changed everything and why he invests in cult leaders
- The challenges of corporate innovation and why corporates should be competing with VCs given their assets
- The LinkyBrain community Alex has founded and the importance of multidisciplinary thinking for innovation
So whether you’re looking for tips on how to think better and innovate in the modern world of work or are just curious about how a seasoned operator picks his companies and grows a business, this episode has you covered.
📄 My Linky Brain. Why Did Nobody Tell Me?
📄 The Best People Work for More than Money. Why I Invest in Cults.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access