ML126: Eric Partaker on Building High Performance Habits and Becoming Your Best Self
Eric Partaker is the Co-Founder and CEO of Mexican restaurant chain Chilango and a High Performance Coach. Eric was named "CEO of the Year" at the 2019 Business Excellence Awards and in his role at Chilango, he oversees strategy, operations, and marketing as well as product, brand, and culture.
In the earlier parts of his career, Eric was part of high-performing teams at McKinsey and Skype and he’s continued to build his passion for high performance not just as CEO of Chilango but as a high performance coach.
He’s completed a coaching certification and apprenticeship with Professor BJ Fogg, who leads Stanford University’s Behaviour Design Lab and has also been certified as coach by the High Performance Institute.
In part 1 of the conversation we focused on Eric’s career and the business lessons he’s learned from Chilango. This second part of the conversation is focused on building high performance habits and the insights Eric has gained from his lifelong fascination with personal growth.
In this episode we discuss:
- The major problem with most approaches to personal development
- The relationship between identity, emotion and habit formation
- How to integrate the high performance mindset into all areas of your life
So whatever aspect of life you’re looking to improve, this episode will give you all you need and much more.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access