ML141: Olly Richards on Creating a Thriving Expert Business, Building an Engaged Audience and Launching Successful Online Courses
Olly Richards is a language learning expert and entrepreneur, who speaks 8 languages and runs the hugely successful blog and podcast I Will Teach You A Language.
He makes great quality content and it's hard to explore language learning online without bumping into him at some point. He was one of the first people I interviewed for the podcast way back in episode 9 - and I've stayed in touch with him over the years.
I've had the privilege of chatting to Olly many times over the last few years and one of our favourite topics of conversation is the business of online education.
For context - I'm currently working on a new project about sharing your expertise online - as you may have noticed, it's a pretty crazy time in the world of online education and there's never been a better opportunity to start sharing your expertise online.
In this episode we discuss a range of topics including:
- How to brand yourself to stand out in a crowded marketplace
- How to build your audience so you can reach your first students
- How to create and launch a course to make your first money online
This was a wide ranging conversation with someone who has a broad experience of the online learning space and it was great to pick his brains. So if you want to start an online business, build and audience and launch a course, this episode has you covered.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access