ML15: How To Ask Better Questions
What if one of the most powerful tools for igniting change in the world was something that’s been available to us since childhood?
Questioning - deeply, imaginatively and critically – can spark unique insights and unleash our innate creativity. It can help us see the world through fresh eyes and notice things others don’t. And it can inspire us to take focused actions that improve the quality of our lives.
Most creative and successful people in all fields from science to business recognise the importance of asking incisive questions because they can lead to such powerful insights.
In this episode I discuss a number of topics related to questions including:
- What’s the difference between a good question and a bad one?
- The best frameworks you use to ask better questions
- The questions you should be asking yourself to prove the validity of your ideas
So whether you're looking to leverage the power of questioning in learning, business or life this episode has you covered.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access