ML170: Billy Broas on Education Based Marketing, The Bridge of Transformation Method and Lessons from Master Copywriters
Billy Broas is an entrepreneur, marketing coach and consultant and instructor of the Keystone online course.
If you’re anything like most people, you might cringe when you think about online marketing. Images of spam emails, invasive ads and ridiculous prices with a big line through them for products which mysteriously seem to be permanently discounted might come to mind.
I've had my own struggles with marketing, but it’s definitely one of the most valuable skills you can learn because ultimately making sales is what puts food on the table. People tend to only remember the bad examples of it, but good marketing can be entertaining and educational when done properly.
That’s exactly what drew me to Billy –– he doesn't rely on the scammy, pushy marketing so common on the internet today but focuses on forming a genuine bond between you and your audience, positioning you as a trusted expert in your field and bringing in revenue without damaging your reputation.
In this episode we discuss:
- The limiting beliefs that are holding you back from marketing yourself and your business
- Billy’s Bridge of Transformation Method that has produced multiple six and seven figure launches
- What you can learn from some of history’s greatest copywriters
If marketing is something you know you need to take your business or career to the next level, this episode will give you the mindsets and skillsets you need to thrive, as well as giving you some great insights into human psychology, business and online education.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access