ML18: John Paul Flintoff on Asking Insightful Questions, Dealing with Failure and Mastering The Art of Conversation
John-Paul is an entrepreneur and best-selling author with a mission to spread awareness of better communication. A former associate editor at The Financial Times, he has worked with people at the top of government, business and the creative arts, and some of the world's leading companies.
Asking questions is an essential skill that few of us ever learn how to do properly - but it's of vital importance in all areas of our life because asking the right question at the right time can make all the difference.
JP has spent a large portion of his career asking questions as a journalist and has since helped thousands of people improve their communication skills so I reached out to him for chat to discuss these ideas in depth.
In this episode we discuss a wide range of topics including:
- The key to asking insightful questions
- Understanding how to have better conversations
- How to think about and deal with failure
So whether you're looking to ask better questions, deal with making mistakes or just want to have more great conversations, this episode will give you all that and much more.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access