ML185: Andrea Domenichini on Weaponised Autism, Exploring Consciousness and Lessons from Dungeons & Dragons
Andrea Domenichini is a media producer and podcaster who runs his own show Voices in the Dark, and has been helping me with the latest episodes of the MetaLearn podcast.
Everyone is born curious. But only some people retain the habits of exploring, learning and discovering as they get older.
Curious people tend to be smarter, more creative and more successful; but curiosity is also an end in itself. The pursuit of knowledge, of finding things out and understanding how the world works can become its own reward.
Andrea is one of the most curious, interesting people I know and in this episode we discuss:
- The role curiosity plays in learning and how to cultivate it in yourself and others
- The nature of knowledge and the thread running between science and the arts
- What Dungeons & Dragons has taught Andrea about storytelling, creativity and media
We also talk about growing up in different cultures, neurodivergence and the HBO Series Westworld and what it teaches us about consciousness. This was an epic conversation - Andrea is a really deep and multidisciplinary thinker with a lot to share, so I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.
Follow Andrea online
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access