ML2: Anton Chernikov on Creating Your Own Education, Productivity Hacks and Building Learning Communities
Anton is an architect turned entrepreneur with a mission to transform the way we live and work. Over the past 10 years he has accelerated a number of social and tech ventures through his consultancy The Exponentials and he is currently a co-founder of the Village 3.0 Movement and Head of Product for TechFarm.
In a world of unlimited access to learning resources it's become possible for all of us to structure our own education like never before. But access to information isn't enough - we still need to cultivate productive habits, leverage the power of community and find inspirational teachers and mentors to guide us on our way.
Anton is a prolific learner and someone who's successfully integrated his continued education into his life, which is why I reached out for a conversation.
In this episode we discuss a range of topics including:
- The current state of the educational system and possible alternatives
- Simple habits you can use to accelerate your own learning
- The importance of your environment and the communities you participate in
Whether you're trying to squeeze more out of your day, or want to find communities and mentors that will support you, this episode has you covered and is packed full of actionable insights you can apply straight away.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access