ML30: Mariana Marquez and Emma Zangs on The Mind-Body Connection, Improving Your Body Language and Mastering the Art of Public Speaking
Mariana Marquez and Emma Zangs are two public speaking coaches and choreographers, who teach people to speak better and improve their body language through their company MetaSpeech.
One of the things that gives the most bang for the buck in public speaking is good body language, but it's something people often ignore and fail to improve.
As choreographers and movement directors Mariana and Emma bring a fresh perspective to the world of public speaking and they’ve successfully coached clients securing funding, pitching on TV shows and speaking at conferences.
In this episode we discuss a range of topics including:
- The most common non-verbal communication mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to tap into the mind-body connection
- The importance of thinking with the body and movement in schools
So whether you're looking to improve your body language for an upcoming presentation at work or understand the relationship between your mind and body better, this episode has you covered.
Sign up below and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access