ML45: How To Learn from Animals
Is it really possible to learn from animals? For thousands of years, all kinds of authorities have been repeating the idea that we humans are exceptional and by far the most intelligent in the animal kingdom.
So it’s easy to see why we humans think we’re much smarter than animals – but is that actually the case?
The fact that animals don’t understand us in some ways, and that we don’t understand them in others implies our intelligences are different. But different in kind rather than rather in level – like the difference between analytical and musical intelligence, rather than the 'I’m smarter than you' type of intelligence.
In this episode I dive into 5 of the main lessons I think we can learn from our friends in the animal kingdom including:
- What wolves can teach us about leadership
- What ants can teach us about collaboration
- What giraffes can teach us about being ourselves
So by the end you'll have gained insight into to some of the main lessons we can learn from some of the remarkable creatures we share the world with.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access