ML63: How To Learn Better With Technology
Technology is changing the way we learn. Gamified learning apps, live webinars and online degrees are now an increasingly common part of
the learning landscape and personalised learning systems are already being tested in classrooms.
This shift has brought some fresh thinking to a field that’s been desperately in need of it. But because of this, many have framed digital
tech as a magic pill that will solve all our educational problems, without considering its drawbacks.
That’s why I believe we all need to think more critically about how we interact with digital technology on a daily basis, because the secret to learning well with it is not related to which devices we use, but to how we use them.
In this short episode, I'm joined by Will Reynolds - writer, videographer and all around MetaLearner.
We discuss a range of topics including:
- The best ways to filter information online to get to the good stuff quicker
- The importance of working diversity into your content consumption
- How to protect your precious attention in the digital economy
So whether you're looking to leverage technology more effectively in your learning, filter content more efficiently or stay focused in a world full of distractions, this episode will give you all that and more.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access