ML72: Ulrich Boser on The Science of Learning, MetaLearning Basketball and How To Become an Expert in Anything
Ulrich Boser is a bestselling author and senior
fellow at the Centre for American Progress. He recently released Learn
Better, a book on the science of learning designed to help you master the
skills for success in life, business, and school - and become an expert in anything.
Ulrich has interviewed some of the greatest minds in the field of learning science, including many of the guests on the MetaLearn Podcast and has thought deeply about the fundamental principles of learning how to learn, giving him a unique take on the field. In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- The most important MetaLearning principles Ulrich discovered in his research
- How Ulrich has applied learning science to upgrade his basketball skills
- The importance of trust in learning and education and how to develop it
So whether you’re looking to upgrade your learning skills, gain insights from one of the thought leaders in the field of learning to learn or understand how to leverage trust in your learning, this episode will give you all that and more.
This episode was edited by George Drake Jr.
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access