ML94: Seth Godin on Educating the Leaders of the Future, Secrets of Closing the Sale and How To Do Creative Work That Matters
Godin is one of the world’s most respected marketers, the author of 18
international bestsellers and the founder of the altMBA - an intensive 4 week
workshop designed to level up leaders who want to make change in the world.
Seth writes about the way ideas spread, leadership and change and his most notable books include Linchpin, Tribes, The Dip, and Purple Cow. He also maintains one of the most popular blogs in the world, where he posts daily.
In addition to his writing and speaking, Seth founded both Yoyodyne and Squidoo and was inducted into the Direct Marketing Hall of Fame in 2013.
In this conversation we discuss a range of topics including:
- What Seth has learned from building a successful online education program
- Seth’s insights on creativity, including quitting projects and getting feedback
- Seth’s advice on selling with integrity and the truths behind good marketing
Whether you’re looking for creative inspiration, insight into an exciting alternative education program or the secrets to selling effectively, this episode will give you the spark you need to do all of that and much more!
Sign up to my weekly newsletter and you'll get:
- 5x Video Lessons on the 5 key MetaLearning Principles
- 5x One-Page Cheatsheets to help you apply each principle
- The Learning Toolkit featuring my top 10 learning Apps
Enter Your Details Below for Instant Access